Posts Tagged ‘Weed Brownies’
The main difference between the classic weed brownies and pot brownies is that we use pot butter or cannabis butter rather than shortening. There’s very little difference in taste, it’s all down to preference. To make pot butter check out the recipe, if you’ve already made it lets crack on with the pot brownie recipe, i know you’re desperate for the finished product.
Pot Brownie Ingredients List
- 150 gm cannabis butter (salty)
- 200 gm dark chocolate
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 3 60 gm eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (crushes)
To make pot brownies Pre-heat oven to 175c, grease baking dish 25x35cm.
Melt pot butter and chocolate over a low heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add spices, sugar and eggs.
Stir until smooth, add flour and crushed walnuts. Stir well (add dash of skim milk if necessary), pour into pan and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
Cool and cut the pot brownies in 16 to 30 squares.
We have it good authority from the resident chef that the walnut pot brownies lasts a good 6 hours. Raise the barricades!!!
This Weed Brownie recipe makes our version of the classic weed brownie. It’s one of the easiest weed recipes to follow, you definitely don’t need to be a rocket scientist. If you follow the directions carefully you should end up with the most amazing weed brownies. The biggest problem you’ll have is trying not eat them all.
Weed Brownie Ingredients
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup grass (ground)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 square melted chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Turn on the oven and pre-heat to 375 degrees.
The next step is get all ingredients prepared in order to make the weed brownies. You’re going to want to get a big mixing bowl ready to start adding the ingredients.
Start by sifting flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Mix shortening, sugar, honey, syrup, and egg.
Blend or mix in chocolate and other ingredients, and mix well.
Spread in an 8-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Once the weed brownies are cooked remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Its best to let cool before dividing into individual weed brownies. Once cooled, tuck in sit back and relax!
If weed butter isn’t your tipple why not give cannabis cooking oil a try. It does exactly the same thing as weed butter and many say is equally as potent. If anything cannabis oil is slightly easier to store than weed butter as you don’t need a fridge or a freezer. Once you make cannabis oil you can store it the same as any other oil, just pop it in the cupboard. Simple!
Storable cannabis cooking oil ingredients
- 48 ounce bottle of Canola cooking oil
- One large cooking pot
- 1 ounce of nuggets or a quarter pound brick weed (or as much trim as you can fit in there.)
- a metal wire strainer (to drain the oil)
- a large funnel that fits in the cooking oil bottle
- Empty the entire bottle of oil into the large pot.
- HEAT on medium heat on stove until the oil it hot but NOT boiling…about 200 degrees, or just below boiling is great.
- crumble up marijuana into shake, and pour seeds, stems, and all into pot.
- keep stirring well about every 10 minutes or so for the next 2 hours. Do NOT allow the mixture to boil, but try to keep it hanging just below the boiling point. Make sure you don’t boil the cannabis oil, if it gets to hot the cannabis will burn and taste horrible.
- After 2 hours, the oil may appear greenish, and possibly a little brown. This is normal as the resin has been properly extracted from the leaf products.
- Let the oil cool for half an hour before this step. Carefully strain the cannabis oil through the strainer. Pour the cannabis oil into an equally large container – be sure to squeeze the weed well to get all the cannabis cooking oil out.
- Funnel the oil back into the bottle and start cooking those lovely weed brownies!
Usage: Use sparingly, remember too much and you’ll be struggling to blink never mind walking or talking. A good rule of thumb is to do like for like with whatever you’re cooking. If it says 2 table spoons of oil, use two table spoons!
Almost as popular as weed brownies comes Space Cakes or Hash Cakes as there also known. The following space cake recipe is for a standard sponge space cake, don’t panic though we’ve got a whole heap of cannabis cakes recipes below. A particular favorite of the chefs is The World of Chocolate Hash Cake, its delicious!
First things first though lets get cracking with the weed recipe below
- 200 gr. of baking flour
- 200 CL. of milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams of sugar
- 180 grams of butter
- a hot oven (200 °c)
- a baking form
- 8 grams of good (light) hash
Put the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it’s a fat paste. Mix the hash with 4/5th of the butter. (heat up the hash with a lighter and crumble it in the butter). With the rest of the butter grease the cake tin so you can get the cake out easy when it’s done.
Now mix the butter (and hash), flour, eggs and milk and sugar. Keep on mixing it for a few minutes until it’s nice and smooth. If it’s to dry: at a little milk. Is it to much of a liquid: ad a little flour.
Put the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Check how it looks before opening the oven. If it’s big and brown (I think you can imagine how a cake looks like) open the oven and take the space cakes out.
Leave it outside the oven for about 30 minutes to cool down before getting it out of it’s the tin.
All that’s left once the space cakes cooled is to slice the bad boy up and enjoy with friends or all on your own.